Truck Driver – Class AJOB SUMMARY: Delivers finished garage doors to designated customers in selling area. QUALIFICATIONS: The successful candidate will have, at least, a High School diploma or General Education diploma (GED), Class A license, and one-year experience driving in a production setting. Applicants must be able to lift 70 lbs. frequently and up to 130 lbs. occasionally, be able to work outside in all weather conditions, and have the ability to get along with supervisor, customers, and co-workers. Written and Verbal communication skills are a must. Clean driving record is mandatory. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives truck to transport garage doors to and from specified destinations, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and area roads.
- Prepares documentation for loads picked up and delivered.
- Communicates with customers regarding items delivered upon arrival at designated stop.
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Occasionally loads finished garage doors, track, and hardware onto company and customer trucks by hand, by cart, or with the aid of a forklift.
- Unloads company truck upon arrival at designated stop.
- May maintain radio and/or phone contact with Shipping Supervisor regarding delivery instructions.
- Responsible for securing cargo during transit.
- Performs routine maintenance on company trucks and trailers as assigned by the Shipping Supervisor.
- May be assigned to different workstations as production needs require.
To Apply for this Position:Email your resume and completed job application to the HR Manager, Justin Holley: email@example.com.
You may also drop off your resume/job application at North Central Door Company: 900 Carr Lake Road Bemidji, MN This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will also perform other related duties assigned by the immediate supervisor North Central Door Company reserves the right to revise this job description and change the job duties and the responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER